The Caravan & Motorhome Club
Shortlands Farm offers Caravan & Motorhome Club members a peaceful Certificated Location with beautiful North Pembrokeshire sea views.
The Caravan & Motorhome Club Certificated Location has been operating at Shortlands Farm for over 25 years. We have welcomed adult members and their families who have been visiting the farm since they were children themselves. A combination of the peaceful location, the stunning sea views and easy access to the beaches and coast path keep visitors returning year after year.
Shortlands Farm is accessed down a narrow single-lane unmade track, which our predecessors nicknamed Bumpy Lane! However the journey is worth it once you arrive and are faced with the beautiful sea views over St Brides Bay.
The grassy field is level (there is no hardstanding) and allows each guest plenty of room to spread out and have ample space of their own. There are 5 pitches in the field, lettered A to E.
Our unisex bathroom facilities are shared with the campers from the adjacent field. If you prefer to remain self-contained within your caravan you are still able to access drinking water and a chemical disposal point.
Electric hook-up (approx. 10 amp) is included in the cost per night.
We welcome children and well-behaved dogs on leads.
- £12 per person per night (4 people per pitch), under 6s are free
- 3 night minimum stay during school holidays
- Spectacular sea views and sunsets
- Only 5 pitches at any one time
- Caravan & Motorhome Club members only
- Electric hook-up included
- Unisex toilet/shower facilities shared with adjacent camping field
- Chemical disposal point available if you wish to stay self-contained
- Drinking water tap in field
- Grass pitches
- Level field
- Family-friendly site
- Dogs on leads